Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sometimes there's only one thing left to say...

♥ P.S. I Love You ♥

"Hey, baby. Surprise.


I know this probably feels
a little bit morbid...


...but I just hate the idea
that I'm not gonna be there...


...to see you freak out over turning 30.
I mean, it kills me not to be there.


Heh-heh. That's funny.


Okay. No, it's not.


You're gonna be so impressed.
I have a plan, baby. Can you believe it?


I've written you letters. Letters that
will be coming to you all sorts of ways.


I waited till your birthday. I figured
you weren't stepping out of the house...


...for a while. Letter number one
will be arriving tomorrow.


Now, you must do what I say, okay?


Okay?


Don't try to figure out
how the letters are coming.


It's too brilliant and it'll ruin my plan.
Just go along with me on this.


Because the thing is,
I just can't say goodbye yet.


So for starters...


...I want you to get dolled up,
and just go out and celebrate tonight.


Go out with your girlies.


I hereby free you from a party with
your family, especially your mom.


Oh, man, your mom's there, isn't she?


Mm. Shit.


Sorry, Patricia.


It isn't that I don't love you...


...but she needs to get a little crazy.
So have a slice of the bloody cake...


...put on your dress
and get out of the apartment.


Denise, make a plan.


Just leave me with John, okay?


And know that wherever I am,
I'm missing you.


Happy birthday.


I love you."


~> P.S. I Love You... Salah satu antara filem yang Vee suka tengok. :)
Pada yang pernah tengok filem ni mesti tahu jalan ceritanya. Kisah sepasang kekasih yang mengakhiri perhubungan cinta mereka dengan ikatan perkahwinan. Sweet, happy & lovely marriage couple. Itulah yang digambarkan dalam watak pasangan ini, Gerry & Holly. Namun, tanpa diduga, Gerry mati akibat kanser. Anda mesti dapat bayangkan bukan kesedihan yang dirasai Holly? Kehilangan seorang lelaki yang sentiasa memenuhi kehidupannya dengan keceriaan, kasih sayang dan kebahagiaan.

Tanpa diduga, Holly menerima sekeping surat daripada Gerry yang pada waktu itu telahpun mati. Gerry yang menyedari akan ajalnya, merancang pelbagai perkara untuk Holly tanpa diduga sesiapapun.

Oh yeah, filem ni memang dah agak lama, tapi Vee memang tak pernah jemu tengok filem ni. :)



♥ Scene pertemuan Gerry & Holly... (^^,)♥



Scene pada ketika Gerry dan Holly bahagia bersama. :)

Scene selepas kematian Gerry. :'(

P/S. I Love You : Love you till the end... ♥Soundtrack♥

With Love,
♥ Juliana Violet ♥

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

suka sangat tengok cerita nih. sedih. :)

besi said...

hmm.vee suka tgk cite ni ya..
happy weekend vee.

tq..sbb tolong editkan,

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o said...

selamat tahun baru

speckurosaklagi said...

best ke filem tuh....tak tgk lagi...

♥ Juliana Violet ♥ said...

-iEkA DaRLink-
♥ Vee pun suka. Sedih kan cerita nie.
:(

besi,
♥ Yup, Vee suka sangat tengok. :)

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o
♥ Selamat tahun baru. :)

spec,
tak pernah tengok ye?
tgklah. best tau. :)